Globally recognized for superior craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail since 1983, Lee Oskar Harmonicas pioneered an interchangeable and replaceable system of reed plates, combs and cover plates that has become the industry’s gold standard. The Lee Oskar Harmonicas System features four distinct harmonica models in standard and altered tunings, available in multiple keys, for playing many different musical genres. Melody Maker (model #1910MM Blue Label): The Lee Oskar Harmonicas Melody Maker makes it easy to play R&B, COUNTRY, REGGAE, POP, JAZZ, LATIN, AFRO, CLAVE, SKA and MORE! (not recommended for Blues) Available in these 5 keys (listed low to high): C, D, E, G, A .
- High tech, slide-together, interlocking boxes for carrying convenience and fast, easy indexing.
- Each tuning is color-coded. Cover Plates engineered for excellent projection and tone. Corrosion-free.
- Plastic comb eliminates swelling and shrinkage and projects a fuller, brighter sound. Wide chambers and narrow dividers for ease of playing.
- Precision-molded comb provides a recessed bed and holds Reed Plates securely and prevents air leakage. 1st and 2nd Positions clearly identified at ends of the comb.
- Replaceable Reed Plates in all Keys: Top quality brass. Mounted to the comb with only 3 self-tapping screws. Tuned to +441 for a fuller, brighter sound. With these replaceable reed plates, it?s easy to create a ?new? harmonica at about half the cost! Original comb and cover plates are recycled into the rebuilt harp. This simple process involves only three screws, two nuts & bolts. Now that makes a lot of sense!